Welcome!

Hi and thanks for stopping by! The Steve Tinetti Blog has a new home! Please visit at www.stevetinettiphoto.com/blog. See you there!
Steve

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Small World

The craziest thing happened at the wedding we shot today! First, we were at the Omni Interlocken Hotel in Broomfield when we ran into my good friends and fellow photographers Charlotte Geary and Mike Prichard. Charlotte and Mike are a husband/wife team and fantastic photographers! Of course I had to grab a shot of Charlotte and Mike in action shootng the guys in their group.


But wait! Later that evening at our reception, who did I run into but two more good friends and fellow photographers Teddi Maul and Paige Eden! Paige was too fast for me, but I managed to snag this shot of Teddi. Now I'm sitting up at 12:30 AM posting these shots to my blog just to say I was the first of us to do it - HA!

No comments: